Fromages Spielhofer is both a classic cheese dairy and a cheese trading company.
Each day, two milk trucks collect the milk from about 70 milk producers all across the Jura hills and deliver it to the dairy. About 50,000 litres of fresh milk are processed daily. Besides the 26 varieties of cheese, we also produce mountain butter. The products are also stored and packed on site.
All our products are manufactured naturally.
- Without artificial colouring agents
- Without artificial preservatives
- Without artificial flavours
- No use of natamycin (anti-fungus agent) as a preservative
- No use of genetically engineered rennet
Fromages Spielhofer trades and sells its own products as well as Tête de Moine from other manufacturers. Some of the orders are delivered to our customers all over Switzerland. But the majority go abroad. We export our products to over 65 different countries. In particular, 80% of Tête de Moine is exported. The largest importers are Germany, France and the Benelux countries. But the USA are also important target markets.
Some facts about Spielhofer:
- Spielhofer is innovative and reacts proactively to the customer wishes.
- The private-label field is becoming increasingly important. In this field, Spielhofer has extensive knowledge and a high level of service.
- Spielhofer is regularly present at international food fairs.